- If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality, you may have rights.
- Legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- To have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
- Please choose carefully as BACHLI will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
- If your order arrives damaged, please submit a claim via BACHLI’s Client Service Team including images.
- In case of damaged goods, please refer to the Care Manual’s provided with the goods for an outline of our warranty policy.
- BACHLI will not be responsible for ensuring that the products are suitable for a particular purpose unless it is self evident or made known.
- BACHLI will not accept responsibility for the suitability or strength of fabrics supplied on a customer's own material or customer's own leather basis which is specified by the customer or their agent.