Delivery Costs (Premium Service)
Premium Service is the term we use for our service.
From Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane this service will cost between:
- $220 (for deliveries up to 25km from CBD) and
- $550 (for deliveries greater than 25km but less than 80km from the CBD).
The BACHLI Premium Service includes delivery by our experienced team who will deliver, unpack, assemble (if required) your purchase and dispose of the packaging materials.
Delivery within Australia
- We deliver to all areas in Australia.
- Either you or an authorised representative will be required to accept delivery.
BACHLI utilises a variety of delivery methods such as;
- Delivery by one of our drivers.
- Delivery by our contracted courier company.
- Delivery by Australia Post.
- Our Client Services Team will call you prior your scheduled delivery day as a reminder. You or your nominated contact is required to accept and sign for the goods.
- If you need to change your delivery date or delivery address, please contact Client Services, 48 hours prior to your original scheduled delivery date.
- BACHLI schedules deliveries 14 days in advance, if a delivery is cancelled and rescheduled for whatever reasons, a new delivery date will be scheduled at least 14 days in advance. This does not include installation.
- Unless specifically noted, delivery and installation within Australia are not included in the price of the goods.
- A quotation for delivery and/or installation can be provided on request.
- When provided, as standard delivery includes unpacking, rubbish removal and assembly to a ground floor address, unless otherwise noted.
- First floor deliveries are not included in any delivery quotes unless specified. Further charges may apply but may be waived [at BACHLI’s discretion] if the safe delivery of the goods is possible without delays of greater than 10 minutes. A judgment regarding the waiving of additional fees will be made on a case by case basis.
- Access limitations must be advised at the time of placing the order as deliveries that cannot take place due to access limitations are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If goods cannot be delivered due to access limitations, a suitable time for re-delivery will need to be arranged.
- In addition to the delivery charge associated with the unsuccessful delivery, a return to warehouse delivery charge and re-delivery charge will be payable.
- In the case of delivery quotes for electrical items such as light fittings, installation is not included.
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
Receipt of Goods
- At the time of receiving your goods, you will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery (POD) confirming your goods have been received and in good condition.
- In the case of ex display or sale items the client will sign agreeing to the condition in which they were purchased.
- All goods are inspected by us and/or our supplier prior to delivery, therefore any issues in relation to the condition of an item must be raised at the time of delivery, as claims will not be accepted once goods are received.
- BACHLI does not provide storage facilities.
- Once payment in full has been received, BACHLI will schedule delivery of your order.
- If the client delays or refuses delivery of the goods by more than 5 business days from BACHLI’s first attempt to deliver, the client must pay BACHLI storage charges of $30 (excl GST) per cubic meter or part thereof, per day.