About the role
Having recently opened the doors to our 500m2 Melbourne showroom, on the back of strong demand and plans for growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
If you're passionate about design, relationship building and are inspired by contributing to the growth of a new company we think you'll get a lot out of working with BACHLI Furniture.
Desired skills & experience
It would be beneficial if you had the following experience, although not absolutely critical. We are very invested in our people and will spend the time to train and pass on our knowledge wherever its needed:
• A passion for helping clients to achieve their goals and targets
• An appreciation and passion for all things design
• 3 years in an outbound sales role, experience in furniture is not necessary but favourable
• Warm and friendly with exceptional verbal and written communication
• Highly organised and self-motivated
• Motivated by results but not completely obsessed with "making sales"
• Able to apply a common-sense approach to problem solving and decision making
• Strong commercial acumen (e.g able to negotiate payment terms, review contracts etc)
• Educating our clients (Architects, Interior Designers & Retail) on our product range
• Preparing quotations, proposals and conducting presentations
• Establishing and building strong relationships and creating new business opportunities
• Actively supporting and promoting BACHLI's Core Values
What we offer
• Competitive pay rates & a lucrative commission structure
• Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance
• Excellent training and professional development
• A vibrant, fast paced and fun work environment within a supportive and nurturing team
• Career potential & growth
If this sounds interesting, please reach out via email and contact firstname.lastname@example.org